Shalom House is committed to providing high quality training and education to support our staff that servers adults with serious and persistent mental illness, helping individuals to gain skills and confidence they need to achieve their own goals. All our MHRT1 courses (CRMA40 & Recert, FA/CPR, MANDT & Recert, MHSS, and Diabetes/Epipen) are offered to the public. Training are provided at no cost to all full-time and part-time staff at Shalom House.
To register contact the Training Department at email@example.com or 207-874-1080 x177
Please do not pay for a class until you have registered and received a confirmation first.
- Confirmations will be sent once registrations are processed.
- Full payment must be received five (5) days prior to the training.
All Trainings will be held at 106 Gilman Street, Portland, ME unless otherwise indicated.
The following training certificates expire after the noted number of years:
- CRMA 40-Hour and CRMA Recertification- 2 years
- American Red Cross Adult First Aid and CPR- 2 years
- MANDT (2-day) and Refresher- 1 year
Course Fee Schedule
- CRMA 40 hr training – $325.00 class only, $425 including med passes
- CRMA Practice & Recert – $50 Practice session, $75 Recertification
- CPR/FA Combo class – $45
- MANDT 2 day training – $150
- MANDT Refresher – $75
- MHSS – $225.00
- Diabetes/Epipen – $50
Once you have received your confirmation of enrollment click here to pay.
Classes cancelled by Shalom House, Inc. will be rescheduled or fully refunded. Cancellations by students received at least 5 business days in advance of the course will receive a full refund. Cancellations received 4 business days or less before the start of the class will be subject to a $25.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations not received or received less than 24 hours before the start of the class, will not be refunded.