All inquiries for Residential Treatment Options such as group homes and supported housing as well as Community Integration and Community Rehabilitation Services are made through the Intake Coordinator at 874-1080. Once an applicant has been initially screened by phone and/or referral, an intake meeting will be scheduled. If this applicant is found eligible for services, the case will be forwarded to the Program Coordinator or a waitlist if applicable.
Referrals for the following programs are made directly to the program coordinators. Please complete the appropriate referral form and send to the contact indicated.
- Art Program Referral
- BRAP/Shelter Plus Care
- Peer Support Services Peer Support Referral
- Consumer Educators – Contact Peer Support Services Program Directly
- Hoarding Services – Contact Hoarding Program Directly
- Art Program – Tenney Swift, 207-874-1080 x169
- Hoarding Services – Eric Grainger, 207-874-1080 x109
- Housing Subsidies – Subsidy Coordinator 207-874-1080 x111
- Peer Support & Consumer Educator Programs – Jonathan Raymond, 207-874-1080 x112